FluffyChat is an open source, nonprofit and cute matrix messenger app. The app is easy to use but secure and decentralized.
- Send all kinds of messages, images and files
- Voice messages
- Location sharing
- Push notifications
- Unlimited private and public group chats
- Public channels with thousands of participants
- Feature rich group moderation including all matrix features
- Discover and join public groups
- Dark mode
- Custom themes
- Hides complexity of Matrix IDs behind simple QR codes
- Custom emotes and stickers
- Compatible with Element, Nheko, NeoChat and all other Matrix apps
- End to end encryption
- Emoji verification & cross signing
- And much more...
Please visit our website for installation instructions:
How to build
Please visit our Wiki for build instructions:
Fabiyamada is a graphics designer from Brasil and has made the fluffychat logo and the banner. Big thanks for her great designs.
Advocatux has made the Spanish translation with great love and care. He always stands by my side and supports my work with great commitment.
Thanks to MTRNord and Sorunome for developing.
Also thanks to all translators and testers! With your help, fluffychat is now available in more than 12 languages.
Noto Emoji Font for the awesome emojis.
WoodenBeaver sound theme for the notification sound.
The Matrix Foundation for making and maintaining the emoji translations used for emoji verification, licensed Apache 2.0